Friday, August 19, 2011

MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL,BEFORE ,,THIS IS IT”:((



Who is Annie Jackson, and How she met Michael Jackson.


Hello everyone! This is my only and OFFICIAL myspace account. Don't add any one else because their posers. My name is Annie, if you already have not known. Most people know me for the memorial page I created in memorial for the King of pop, Michael Jackson. However, there is more to this story than you know.


I was 14 when I met Michael, now I am 21. My best friend who is no longer here with me had cancer, and her uncle did happen to know Michael Jackson's security guard. At that time, she invited me to her birthday and she always looked so happy, and usually she never liked birthday parties. So as I arrived I had a blast, and then I'm told that one of my biggest idol's and favorite musician is going to show up. At first I thought it was going to be thos impersonators, but no, right before me stands Michael. It was all so surreal, I litteraly did not breathe for a couple minutes. He was looking straight at me which made me more nervous. I remember saying to myself "Oh god.. look at someone else, not me not me!" He weant by my friend Emily, the one with the cancer, and gave her a rose and kissed her on the head. No one was aloud to go by him without his consent though, but people still jumped over one another trying to get atleast a glimpse of Michael. He sang Smooth Criminal which to me was funny, but he did not know my name yet. Then probably 2 hours went by with him sitting in somewhere far with Emily, and there were alot of security infront of him. Then I here on the michrophone, Annie come here! It was Emily, telling me to sit. Although I love michael I just did not want to go up there. I was to nervous, I felt like I was dying! So I sat, and I knew they both knew I was about to faint, and we had the cutest and most beautiful conversations that night, but of course he did not stay long.. after all, he's the King, he got other plans haha. Then Emily and him got close and after that party I only got another chance to be with him, until Emily died in 2007. [RIP] He attented the funeral and sat next to me. I cried so much, just so you all know I am teary from writing this. But he really did make me happy, and that is one thing, I will never be able to thank him enough for. He had a face that would make you melt, and a smile that would make you smile and feel warm inside. There on in, we became very close. More parties and events showed up, however some are private and too much to write.


The last time I saw Michael was April 4, 2009. It was after he announced his London tours, and I was going to be where the audience was but I couldn't make it due to personal reasons. And all I remember was that day, he was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket ontop of it, and it was a little sparkly. And his black pants that would reach up to his ankles, and his hair was up in a pony tail. And I remember us holding hands because he was crying. The only reason he was crying was because I said I love you. Then he cried! I felt so guilty.. I did not even know what I did wrong. He told me, I'm crying tears of joy. And we hugged and he said..............

"I love you too annie, I really do" I never met Prince. I met paris and blanket and they were the sweetest things ever. Blanket looked so much like his father!! And the last things Michael told me were, "Im doing these concerts because I love my fans so much, and I want them to know that. I would sacrifice my all for them, and this is the way I will send them my message of love, don't ya think annie? Im so ecstatic for July! I love my fans, they must know that till the day I die! I love you Annie, thanks for everything.. I love you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...