Friday, August 19, 2011

Michael Jackson Family Friend


So guys, this JC in the video... his daughter was a very close little pal to Michael in the early 90s, kept up with him a little over the years,
is a young woman now who, along with her family, is utterly devastated
by Michael's death. I talked to her on the phone for over an hour a few
months ago. She doesn't remember or know much legal stuff, other than
the whole family was at the airport waiting to testify on MJ's behalf,
when they were disappointed to get called by the lawyer and told they
wouldn't be testifying. She also was at a Neverland celebration
afterward and said it was so joyous! Everyone singing! Her older
brothers were allowed to sleep over at the house, but even though she
was MJ's closest pal and spent far more time with him than the boys, she
was relegated to a guesthouse with her mother. She was pissed!
Michael explained to her it wasn't proper for little girls to be in his
house overnight unchaperoned. Michael's feelings about this explain completely why it was always boys overnight. But you hear nothing about his little girl pals.

She said she thinks she was MJ's best friend (but of course she wouldn't
really know for sure) until Lisa Marie came along. She told me about
accompanying the couple to a few outings, and she BURNED with jealousy,
the poor little thing. She said it was obvious they were in love,
always holding hands and kissing. So Michael started finding less and
less time for her.

And... she said she'd love to come on this forum and answer questions,
loves to talk about MJ but no one ever asks her (???!!), but I never
made it happen. I don't want to expose her to the haters here, so never
found the right venue for it. I was planning to write an article about
her and the other little girls in MJ's life, and the media's unbalanced
portrayal of his friendships with boys only. Life got in the way, but I
still hope to. I also hope no one beats me to the punch!

But if she can access brand new info from her father about Jordan or his
friends, we need this. I'm not familiar enough with the cases to know
exactly what questions to ask her to ask her father. I'm uneasy about
scaring him off -- he's gonna want to know who the hell she's talking
to. Advice is welcome.

She was the one on Oprah, and who walked with him hand-in-hand at the
Superbowl. She described the thrill of it to me. She said she had no idea it was that big a deal or that Michael was that big a deal,
and was utterly stunned and overwhelmed. Michael just told her they
were going to a concert, so she had no idea what to expect. She hadn't
known Michael was famous until that moment. Can you imagine???


I got the impression Michael was keeping his child playtime pretty separate from his adult playtime until Lisa Marie came on the scene.

Maybe y'all can elicit more than I can... sometimes memories can be
triggered... but she's extremely religious and conservative.

She suggested I talk to her older brothers, and thought they'd enjoy
that, and gave me their phone numbers. But I really wanted to approach
through email, felt it would be more reassuring to them (they're
business big shots now) and she didn't get back when I requested their
email addresses.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...