Friday, August 19, 2011

Povestea unei fane...insarcinate



yeah I spent 10 days at Santa Maria, didn't get inside the courthouse though, they drew numbers out every morning, for so many seats, my number never came up. I did call Sneddon a wonky-eyed prick though which made my day...I saw Michael nearly every day and he'd blow kisses and wave.
That was my second time in Cali, I was there in 1998 too, about 3 weeks after Paris was born, I took gifts to NL for the kids, a plastic truck for Prince and I got my Mum to knit a baby set for Paris, a matinee jacket, bonnet and bootees.


Wayne Nagin was the first person to know I was pregnant, he must have told michael later on.
Oh believe me, I never take it for granted, apart from having my kids, it was the most beautiful moment of my life. I haven't read my online story for ages and i was pretty emotional when i wrote that, so I know I left stuff out..after we lost him, my memory went haywire and i blocked out alot b/c of the grief, but I'm slowly remembering more, like I don't think I mentioned that his mic was turned off, he was miming to playback, but he was singing softly in my ear, it was beautiful, it was like it was just for me. I also remember sinking my face into his chest and sighing quite vocally like OMG, and right at that moment he tightened his grip on me like he knew how much i loved him. He knew I was pregnant before anyone in my family did, I hadn't even told my husband yet, in case he didn't want me travelling.


o alta experienta



Thursday, September 1, 2011

IN MJ ARMS

Reactions: 
shukieluv
2 months ago 2


Oh Michael, I miss you sooooo much. Thanks for posting and by the way that's ME on stage with him.  The 30 seconds I was in his arms was one of the best times of my life.

Really? That was you?
How did you react when he pointed at you and beckoned you to go up to him on stage?

shukieluv

YES really!!! I was only 16 then and it had been my wish to get a hug from Michael ever since I was 5. I never thought it would happen, I knew it would take a miracle.  I almost didn't make it up there cause some fans went crazy when he gave the signal, but I got my miracle anyway. The whole time I was hugging him I kept saying "Michael I love you. Oh my God I love you." over and over again and he loved it cause he was giggling like there is no tomorrow. :)


Girl!! You're my SHero!! Did the hug feel as amazing at it looked!?!?!?

Even more amazing. He smelled incredible, and felt like miracle. :)



looks like hes lip singing.. but idkk. :P anyone else think it?

Yes he was lipsinging. I know for a sure cause I was there.



I know the feeling, I used to be in tears every time I'd see a girl on stage hugging him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...