Thursday, September 1, 2011

With eyes open:)



I was referring to the interview where Wyclef talks about Mike owing him some money. . .

Interviewer: What happened?

Wyclef: I just told you, he gotta holla at me ( points at camera) tell him - he's lookin at you right now.

Interviewer: You think Michael Jackson is looking right now?

Wyclef: Mike is always lookin' baby... Don't Sleep on Mike.



:)))


EDDIE  
"And then I heard Michael Jackson was looking for me and I was like... Yo, when I found out Mike was looking for me, my manager called me up and said "Yo man, Michael Jackson's mad." I was like, "So?" 'Cause you know, I'd fuck Mike up. Mike don't weigh but a buck o'five. I'll bust that ass on Mike But my manager said, "You know, we don't know everything about Michael Jackson, he might be this bad motherfucker behind closed doors. He's a recluse, you know behind closed doors he might be completely different."








MIKE


Calling Barbara and these guys up after they did a piece on his plastic surgery that he disagreed with










 Ola Ray
Yes, he had seen (my Playboy spread). Michael said that’s how they chose me, because they were looking at the magazine.







Nelson George, Conversations on Michael’s Black America, June 4 2010 (@86:00)
This is another story, another story, another friend of mine, a giant Michael Jackson fan, befriended him, I guess it must be around the turn of the century. So he goes to a party with Michael, Michael’s asking him, “Where’s Beyonce?” ‘Cause he’s never met Beyonce at this point, ’cause he wanted to see her, he made a reference about her derriere. And he goes, “I want to see the girl with the…[derriere]” So he introduces him to Beyonce.


 ("If you could be trapped on a desert island with anyone who would it be?" Beyonce in 2001: "MJ")...






Dialdancer permalink
October 7, 2010 12:27 am 

Michael Jackson’s photo album was even larger than his library. There was a time when people shoved each other out the way to take photos with him, some he did not know, socialize or do business with. Some went on to claim friendship or intimate relations of all kinds later on. There is a photo of him and Bob Hope hugging, him sitting on a porch step leaning against Katherine Hepburn’s legs and photos sent to him by thousands of celebrities and non-celebrities. Shall we talk about the dozens of Beyonce’ No mention of those.












Cece Peniston, Keenan Ivory Wayans Show (in 1997)
Cece talked about the time that Michael had sent her flowers and a note saying that he liked her song at that time and that he thought that she was pretty.
Quote:
Foxy Brown, Later With Cynthia Garrett, late 90s
Michael called her up out of the blue and kept telling her she was beautiful, and kept calling her Foxy. She said she didn’t feel pretty until he said that.
Quote:
Jewel 
i got 2 stay at Neverland Ranch in 03- MJ listened to my song Stand, & showed me his closet w original costumes-those iconic clothes-amazing"



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...