Monday, February 20, 2012

Michael Jackson aveva paura del Dr Tohme Tohme[ TEL INEDITA]



Michael Jackson: ... there's a divide between me and my representatives and I don't talk to my lawyer, my accountant. I talk to him and he talks to them.

June: That's not good.

Michael: I know it's not good. I don't like it. I wanna get somebody in there with him that I know and trust. I don't know what's in my accounts. I don't know.June: Oh that's not good Michael.

Michael: I know it's not good....

June: You can't allow somebody to just be in total control of your life.

Michael: I totally agree with that. That's why I'm calling you.

"June says Michael told her "I don't like him. I don't trust him. He's mean. He's trying to keep me and separate me from everything and everybody I love.Tohme Tohme isn't a doctor and isn't licensed to practice medicine in any state. Auctioneers say Tohme's people threatened their lives.Mike turned to Frank Dileo to get everything worked out. Dileo says Mike told him he didn't want to deal with Tohme. They wrote Tohme a letter dated May 5 2009 informing Tohme that he was fired."

-Reverend June Gatlin Interview


1 comment:

Al said...

nu pot sa-i mai vad pe astia, imi provoaca sila, atat de prefacuti, si cati nu au fost asa, angajati de la Neverland, altii care ziceau ca-s prietenii lui etc

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...