Thursday, August 18, 2011

Aileen Medalla-MJ nanny

aceasta e Aileen, care a fost in preajma lui Mike 3 ani , avand grija de copiii lui...nu stiu exact perioada,dar vad ca isi aminteste cu drag de el si il iubeste enorm..


1 mai 2010
Aileen Medalla You still make me cry! I will never forget our phone
conversations, travels across the world, visits to museums and parks, private
birthday celebrations, and quiet but fun moments with the "angels". I
can go on and on but the fact still remains that we terribly miss you Mr.
Jackson. Thank you for the 3 years of extraordina...ry journey.Aileen Medalla Behind this beautiful music is a man with a pure and genuine heart! I miss you Mr. Jackson!



6 mai
Aileen Medalla If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself & then make a change-Michael Jackson

5 iunie
 Aileen Medalla Behind this beautiful music is a man with a pure and genuine heart! I miss you Mr. Jackson!

Aileen Medalla
Thanks Amy! It was such an honor to have known him and his beautiful kids personally. I know his family, friends and fans miss him terribly. Let's light a candle and offer a prayer on June 25th for Mr. Jackson.



ieri
Aileen Medalla I thank god for giving me the chance to know you personally. A great father , generous/ giving "boss," funny man, simple and a regular guy who loves ordinary / "elementary" things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...