Monday, August 29, 2011

Interview of Michael speaking with Daphne Barak in 1999, about Princess Di




End of June 1999, Michael interrupted his work again, and two concerts of Seoul and Munich (MJ + Friends) was added. Then he went to Paris for a while and then he spent a few days vacation in South Africa. Then he went to Paris for a while. Finally, Michael came to pass even to London where he then traveled back to New York at the end of July. While he again took pictures for his new album, Michael granted an interview to world-famous American interviewer Daphne Barak, an exclusive interview. Daphne Barak works for NBC and BBC.

A hotel, which name I cannot disclose.
I’m waiting for Michael Jackson, on the first interview the superstar has given in years. I do not know what to expect. Can he keep me waiting for hours? I put off his team for tomorrow? If the bizarre King of Pop is already gone? Does he still want to meet the deadline? 
I am led into a hotel suite. Waiting there. Alone - talking of two completely silent bodyguards.
The two bodyguards have buttons in the ear, through which they are connected with Jackson.
Sudden movement on my two dumb MONITORING. They beckon me. I am led to another room, to wait outside the door.
Then something happens that is hard to describe. The door opens. And a slender, almost seemingly cute man who probably suffers from malnutrition, standing in the door: Michael Jackson.
Yes - it is Michael Jackson. With a fresh bandage on his nose down, he opens the door for me: The King of Pop.
A bizarre situation: In front of me a small, slender male. He wears a black tent-like full-body dress. And if it was not Michael Jackson, I do not know how I would have behaved otherwise.
With a thin, broken voice, he does not speak, he whispered to begin in the recording of his new CD to tell. I ask: "Since they load a new recording in New York, why do you live in a hotel?"
"Oh," he tries to gain time, to take place in an armchair. "Oh," he takes on his thread. "My whole life is a journey from hotel to hotel. I have lived in hotels since I was a child." Then he adds: "I know nothing else."

Michael Jackson. He remains the incredible phenomenon of pop culture. In New York he has to finish his new CD. Born 
The hotel room where we both sit, has the charm of all Hotelzimmer: it reveals nothing personal. And yet, Michael Jackson has tried to bring something personal in this room: three photographs! Two of these photographs show a boy, the third a boy and a father.
I do not think I am correct: "This is Mohamed Al Fayed and his son Dodi, " I stammer.
And I am more amazed as to see in a New York hotel Suite of pop star Michael Jackson of all images of Mohamed Al Fayed, the controversial chief of the London department store Harrod `s.
"How do you know? "Michael Jackson whispers.
Patient, always on guard, that he understands everything I tell Mr. Jackson that I made the first TV interview with Al Fayed for the U.S. television - and since then has faced nearly familiar with every detail of what the tragic accident of his Son Dodi and Princess Diana affected.
"Did you know Dodi? I ask.
"No, sorry," whispered the little man with the bandage on his nose. "But Mohammed gave me these pictures as a gift Mohamed goes through a valley of misery He is - they know him - so warm-hearted, so worried ..."
I know what Michael Jackson says. I tell him about all the hastily fetched pills that I got from Al Fayed during my interview with him: pills for jet lag, against food poisoning.
"Exactly! Exactly!" screams an enthusiastic Jackson. "Exactly, he is!"
Al Fayed and Jackson met, as I know, a few weeks earlier in London. Back then Al Fayed thundered on Jackson: "Wipe the make-up of your face Why wear it on all day?"
Michael Jackson, accustomed to being so addressed, this was overtly "charming".
No wonder we quickly when we met in New York on "Diana" came from. Michael Jackson had connections to the late Princess?



"We were very close,” admits Mr. Jackson, very quiet. "She was extremely close by phone... you understand?" I do not quite understand - but he smiles: "I was still married to Lisa Marie - Diana woke me up usually late at night ... mostly after three in the morning! And then she held me for hours on the telephone set. She talked about her children, the press ..."
I have to quit Michael: "At three in the morning?"
Michael Jackson, obviously pleased: "Yes, and ...well ... my wife Lisa Marie began to get really jealous, so jealous that she went into another room to listen there, to see what Diana and I talked about."
"What a scene," I say.
Michael Jackson continued: "I tried to explain to Diana, these phone calls in the middle of the night ... You are ruining my marriage!"
Although Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley have been divorced since 1995, he mentioned her name in conversation always lovingly.
"Yes," he says. "We're still good friends. We are in constant contact."

in 1958, he is the most successful entertainer worldwide. The French philosopher Jean Baudrillard has described him as "a fabulously artificial, androgynous being who can do better than the boy child to rule the world and reconcile the world because it is better than God's child. A prosthesis child, embryo of all mutations that can only dream that sets us free from the constraints of race and sexuality."
The new millennium celebrating the "post-modern Janus" in the new Olympic Stadium in Sydney, Australia on 31 12. 99. "Total Pop" And looking back he can in two decades: to "Thriller", the world's best-selling album on his Bad ournee, the world's grossed 400 million francs, on the album Dangerous, which was in just four weeks 40 million copies sold. And on his contract with Sony Music, which he is guaranteed within 15 years of 1.5 billion Swiss francs.
The scandal (1992/1993), the Michael Jackson child presented as a seducer, after a family named Chandler filed a complaint of sexual abuse by her son, a thing of the past.
Present is Mr. Jackson's playing between the races, genders, generations. As for the race, said Michael oscillates between black and white. He has moved away from the race of blacks, but to be without a white man.
In an interview with TV talk-lady Oprah Winfrey, he attributes this mutation on a skin disorder, known 

   in medicine under the name of vitiligo. Similarly, he mutates and mutates from man to woman, without a real will from the adult to child, without being younger.

Although he always changed, he is always identified as Michael Jackson.
Also in the interview in New York. Although he returned a "new look" plans.
Why do I suspect this?
When I leave the hotel room, a photographer appeared at his confidence. To take pictures "of the current Michael": A visual (there is another plastic change?) The bandaged nose has at least the road.
Why this constant change? It is well grounded in his personality that could never develop freely.

So I told a close, a famous friend of Michael Jackson: "We had already dress forever it could not even 
Michael Jackson: "I never published what I did to advertise for me, I did it for the children I could not sleep after it had happened. I felt for the children! They write, invent stories about me. Why do they do that?"
have support across the street, without having been recognized. Michael could not cross for years a road was impossible, he was shaking.... He shook himself ... And then they laughed us and him still outstanding.

"You know so many people, so many people have spoken and made me," says Michael Jackson, when we talk about some people I was able to interview in the last few years.
Nelson Mandela. Together we remember the South African President: "Whenever I was in South Africa, he was immediately there for me I admire him, he is like a father to me," he says.
Luciano Pavarotti. Through which it (as it was anger because of a Sawn-off concert by Mister Jackson) says, "He really was a true friend!"
The international star that no one was able to interview in the last few years, says honestly, "The media were really cruel to me What I always did not - was reported on it you know nothing or do not know about my contributions.."

And then Michael Jackson reveals things that were previously completely unknown. "How," he begins, "how can the media say such terrible things about me!" (For example "he molests young boys"). The international star: "Do you remember this woman who murdered her children?"
I remember: It was the mother that drowned her children and then disappeared with her story about her children all of America held its breath until the horrible truth was revealed.
"I remember," I say. "So, no one knows who was responsible for the burial of the children, she paid."
Who paid the funeral expenses?
Michael Jackson could defend himself. With lawyers. He no longer does. Why not? "I no longer wanted to fight them. Why, too! It makes no sense. Turn it back everything and then say. Michael has done it again another item to have."


Michael is now a father of two children, Prince Michael Junior and Paris Katherine.
Both he adores. Or as he says, "You are the most beautiful, the best, most wonderful thing I can give my life Everything, really everything I give away for my children."

Even with Debbie Rowe, the mother of his children, he has now found a ratio that is acceptable to both.
In general: the King of Pop will remain standing. Long, the dazzling businessman (he bought the rights the Beatles songs, has a personal fortune of around 750 million Swiss francs) new show fields Intent: Michael Jackson wants to get into the film business, has the largest film producers in contact with your own productions realize, "I want the story of King Tut Ench Amun implement, " he says with his childlike voice, which is fascinating. "This is my dream ..."
Now he is back in his world: "This is the story of a king of Egypt, who was crowned as a six-year-old - and when he died, he was 18 years old."
Will they make the film as a director? Or write the music for it? Jackson: "I want to play the role of King Tut is a wonderful story that not many people know!"
I'm surprised, although nothing surprises me more, ask if there are not other film materials.
"I want to play, I feel connected to this king. I, we, you, we can all learn from him much of his short life."
As we speak of films, producers, women, companies, then Prince Michael Jr., Michael's son, entered the room.
Michael says of Michael Junior: "I try to spend as much time as possible with my children even if I travel or work - they should know how much I love them."

When the phone (by the way very, very quiet) rings, his son disappears. The King of Pop has to work, managers need to talk to Sony about himself, his look.
Maybe Michael Jackson appeared on tomorrow so different.
Two days later.
Michael Jackson and I talk on the phone. We are talking about people he really trusts, which he distrusts.
The call comes on the financier Khalid Al Mansur, the confidant of billionaire Prince Al Whalid, who is with Air France as well as participate in Euro-Disney. Later, I rang up Al Mansur. He says: "Look, Daphne, the people around Michael ... you have seen it ... It's chaos and professionalism ... Who wants to have 24 hours or discarded, besides ..."
And then reports Michael Jackson.
And says to me: "You have the crap that is said about me. I'm always surprised at the crap, you have to learn to deal with it as I do.
And how do you go about being Michael Jackson?
"I know whom I can trust. I know who are my friends. I know more than people think. I show them anything I know."

Here's the original German: Interview with Daphne Barak

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SUNT SIGURA CA EL NU A STIUT CE FEL DE REPORTER E DAPHNEE ASTA, CA SCRIE SI PENTRU TABLOIDE...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...