Friday, August 19, 2011

:)))Is It A Bird?, Is It A Plane? Nope ... It's MICHAEL JACKSON! -August 3, 2004

Panic and mayhem was the order of the day when utter confusion hit Texas on Tuesday wrecking havoc in a Houston shopping mall. Was this the work of a whirlwind I hear you ask? Nope! None other than Michael Jackson had just hit town for a surprise shopping trip.
Witnessing the scene at the Memorial City mall was Katy resident Lester Davidson, who had this to say about his exciting experience:
"I could not I could not, I could not freak'n believe it there I was, in the mall, right down the way from me was, my God, Michael Jackson! I can't believe it happened my God Michael Jackson did you hear me Michael Jackson!!".
Davidson, who was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time, went on to say:
"I was at the Foot Locker when Mr, I mean Michael walked by. I immediately ran. People were falling down, screaming, yelling and stampeding. One lady outside the Sharper Image even ripped her top, skirt and bra totally off and threw it at Mr Jackson."
I fought my way through the crowd, somehow got close enough to Michael, Mr Jackson, my heart pounding out of my chest, not knowing what to do I just, I just did what any sane human in my situation would have done .. I got down on my knees and kissed Michael Jackson's shoe."
Davidson regarded the experience as the greatest experience of his life.
After going into several stores, Michael Jackson vanished into his limousine.
Source: Flash Nitrate / MJFC

Click the image to open in full size.


November 16, 1996


Some cried, some were happy, a few were hysterical with envy.

But mostly the true believers who have maintained a vigil outside their idol's hotel since Tuesday were in shock.

Their passion bordering on the obsessive, the teenagers were struggling to come in terms with Michael Jackson's marriage.

(Unreadable name) and Mirela Strapajevic sobbed uncontrollably, saying they would give up their life dedication to the pop star.

''How could he do this us? He had betrayed us'' said Mirela, 19. We saw him in New Zealand-he

(page cut)

plans to follow him around Australia, but saw no point in continuing.

''He obviously doesn't care about us'' said Maja.

They (unreadable) resented Jackson caring for his baby instead of his fans.

Jaiva Harmed, 19, of Earlwood, threatened to commit suicide if it was confirmed Jackson has married. ''I didn't want him to get married again'' she said.


Totally crazy... fans resenting for trying to have a family and finding a wife.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...