Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jackson wife phoned ex


from The Sun

Ş))  aoleuuuu;))


02 FEB 1996, Page 19 Jackson wife phoned ex and said:Spank me;Exclusive
NEIL SYSON IN NEW YORK



MICHAEL Jackson's bizarre marriage ended after he recorded wife Lisa Marie
asking her ex-husband for a kinky spanking session.
The superstar heard Lisa Marie, 28, and ex-hubby Danny Keough moaning in
ecstasy as they shared sexy fantasies on the phone.
Staff said Jackson, 37, bugged his Neverland ranch in California to listen in on
Lisa Marie, Elvis Presley's daughter.
She kept in touch with musician Danny, 31, to talk about their two
children-but their chats always turned to sex.

Blindfolds A source close to Jackson said: ``Michael even heard them talking
about tying each other to the bed with silk scarves, wearing blindfolds and
spanking each other.

``Lisa Marie said she wanted Michael to spank her, but he never would.
``Lisa and Danny would talk up to three times a day. She was getting bored
with Michael because he was always busy with his music and didn't have time for
her.''
Lisa Marie filed for divorce after finding out Jackson hired a detective to
follow her to secret meetings with her ex, the source said.
    hmmMJ:I don't understand a lot of things that go on in relationships and I don't know if I ever will. I think that is what has hurt me in my relationships because I don't understand how people do some of the things they do.

SB: Mean things?

MJ: Mean things and vulgar things with their bodies. I don't understand it and it has hurt my relationships.



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...