Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Karen Faye's old facebook postings

Karen I have a question that I hope you'll answer if you don't find it too personal. 1. Were you ever jealous of Michael's "relationships" (and I use this word in a very WIDE sense) with other women and, if so, did you ever discuss this? 2. (And perhaps more interestingly) did you ever feel Michael was jealous of your relationships with other men?

Karen Faye Kissinger
I was never jealous of Brooke or Lisa. It was so much fun having another girl around.

Karen Faye Kissinger
there were women I didn't like, (G)....Debbie at times.
I do not think I could honestly say I was jealous. I always wished Michael could find a woman he could really love. He described to me what he thought she should be like.

aici sunt mai multe intrebari la care ea raspunde:


contul nu mai e, insa, ca l-a sters



http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/chansiuming3333/article?mid=267


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...