Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My love life is like my music-MJ



http://www.the-michael-jackson-archives.com/jacksnsmusicfirst.html


Article late ‘70’s :

Michael says he enjoys flirting with the idea of a heavy romance.
You know, when you’re on the road, you get a chance to meet a lot of girls. I’m only scared of them when they’re in a group watching our act. Sometimes I think we’ll never get off the stage in one piece. They do some strange things, like taking off their underwear or whatever you call them & throwing them on stage.”

“Of course I believe in love. It’s beautiful when it’s right. My love life is like my music. I don’t record a song unless I really dig it; the same goes for girls I see.”



1973 interview with Jermaine


THE MICHAEL JACKSON ARCHIVES - d2


What about groupies?

''Well, there's groupies everywhere! Seriously though'' he shakes his head,'' I hate to say that about the fans! But its just that we hardly ever go out with girls on-the-road. We'll go to a shoe and if they're there, fine. But we never would take one separately.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...