Sunday, August 14, 2011

NEVERLAND TODAY -LARRY NIMMER













Click the image to open in full size.

Larry Nimmer


I took this shot of Michael's dance studio at Neverland from my visit with Sebastien last Friday. There is a spotlight on the center of the dance floor, with a velvet rope around it. On the wall is a monitor that plays Michael's dance videos. I think it was very respectful and Mike-like.






18 june 2011

Yesterday, I was guest of Sébastien Brassard Simard at Neverland Ranch for a tour and lunch. Sebastien is a MJ fan from Quebec and he (along with his guest, me) was invited by Tom Barrack, the owner of the Ranch. Barrack reached out to Sebastian, after receiving communications from him. In this photo, Sebastien and I are below Michael's "Giving Tree". I found the estate to be well maintained with some things restored to their old glory. Part of the interior decorative gate has been reinstalled, many of the statues are back on the grounds, the train station is beautiful, and there were some animlas in the zoo. Apparently the staff are giving some sick animals a home. I have a few more photos posted on the "Being Mike-like" group page.

I offer my thanks to Tom Barrack, and the kind staff at Neverland Ranch. Some of the staff have worked their for years and had fond memories of Michael... they were very Mike-like... gracious, modest, effective and kind. And thanks to Sebastien, it was fun seeing Neverland through his eyes and hangin with him. His parents left him when he was a year old and he was raised on Michael Jackson music and stories. He learned English to understand Michael's words and he has made a study of Neverland. In fact, the ranch manager said that he should give tours of Neverland as he knew about everything, and it's exact location.

Best wishes to Michael's fans. I truly felt the spirit of Michael at Neverland and he has you in his heart.

waww...minunat"..nu credeam ca mai sunt animale acolo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...