Wednesday, August 17, 2011

POVESTEA UNOR FOTOGRAFII 3

A photo of Michael with the children of Julio Iglesias and Shirley Brooks.
The little girl in picture is Tamara, daughter of mother - named Isabel Preysler - of Enrique and his siblings Chabeli & Julio Jr. (both in picture too).

Iar cel din stanga, de langa Mike, e Enrique :)))










CLICK



1984- When Michael Jackson met Michael Jackson: Michael Jackson was a 10-year-old newspaper boy for the Star 25 years ago when he met the other Michael Jackson, the superstar. "I still remember it. It was a pretty cool event. Meeting him, you got to see a different side of him. He was just a really nice guy. That's what I remember about him, just being so kind and patient," said Jackson, 35, who teaches history and civics at his alma mater, Orillia District Collegiate Vocational Institute. As a boy, Jackson was constantly teased about his name and "not being the real Michael Jackson." He was also a huge fan of the King of Pop, who in 1984 was in the midst of his Victory Tour and at the height of his fame. Jackson's mother, Ann, wrote tour promoters Concert Productions International and asked if they could help fulfill a young fan's wish. They agreed. On a chilly October night, accompanied by former Star reporter Joyce McKerrow, the Grade 5 student and his mom slipped through a side door at Exhibition Stadium and were taken to a private room. The singer, just minutes before he was poised to go on stage, offered Jackson and his mother some juice, signed an autograph and did his best to put them at their ease. Jackson recalled that when the media came into the room to shoot pictures of the two Jacksons together, the singer "clammed up." "But when they left, he was back to normal," Jackson said, recalling the singer as soft-spoken and a bit shy. The singer's manager soon came in, reminded Jackson to put on his trademark sequined glove and the magic moment was over. "That's the sad thing, that Michael does have that public image. But in my memory... for those 10 minutes, he just treated me really, really well, he made me feel comfortable, he made my mom feel comfortable. That to me is him," Jackson said. "I've met prime ministers ... and they've never made me feel that comfortable," he said.


Tussaud's Chamber Of Horrors

Photo is taken by British photographer Tony Prime when the Jackson 5 visited the UK in 1979.To his right are the waxwork models of evil sisters Margaret Higgins and Catherine Flanagan, who were responsible for killing up to 17 people to cash in their life insurance policies in the 1800s. On his left is a mannequin of Catherine Webster, who was hanged in Wandsworth jail in 1879 for murdering her boss.

A pal of the photographer said: "Jackson was fascinated by anything weird. He absolutely loved it. When he saw the coffins he just leapt over the barrier and got in the empty one."



"Jackson was fascinated by the life of Chaplin and wanted to know all he could about where the comic grew up."

"Tony told him he would take him for a drive around and point out various places related to Chaplin. Then all of a sudden Jackson said he wanted to get dressed up as Chaplin so they took him out and bought him the clothes and a cane."

Then, dressed as his comic hero, Jackson posed on the streets of Stockwell in south London where the silent screen legend was born in 1889.

He was so thrilled with the pictures he asked Tony if he could have a set. The pal added: "It was just one of those magical one-off moments.

"They shared a few fun hours together and the pictures show that, but Tony never heard from him again.

He has always been happy though knowing that his pictures were in Jackson's private album."




This photo was taken at a Jackson Family gathering on May 14th 2009, 2 days before Janet's Birthday... the last time Janet seen Michael. This photo was on display at Janet's beach house in Malibu.
Janet Jackson on this photo: "It was taken two days before my birthday. We had fun. Laughing and he was sitting in front of me and he was cracking up... Laughing at me. What I miss about him is his silliness, his love... How much fun we used to have together. We practically do everything together... Every morning 'till night... Everyday."
This photo was taken at a Jackson Family gathering on May 14th 2009, 2 days before Janet's Birthday... the last time Janet seen Michael. This photo was on display at Janet's beach house in Malibu.
Janet Jackson on this photo: "It was taken two days before my birthday. We had fun. Laughing and he was sitting in front of me and he was cracking up... Laughing at me. What I miss about him is his silliness, his love... How much fun we used to have together. We practically do everything together... Every morning 'till night... Everyday."




"After Thriller we went to Disney World and I have this photograph in my library that I really treasure which is a really silly photo of Michael Jackson, Mickey and me. The guy took like two pictures when I heard this deafening noise and I looked and I saw this security guy *****ing out and talking into his microphone. I turned around and I don't really know how to explain it but it was the only time in my life that I was truly terrified and I thought, "We're dead". It was a sea of people and they completely surrounded this island of grass and they were held back by this little chain and by when I saw a sea of people, it was people as far as you can see in every direction. There were thousands of people, all of whom were hysterical. The kind of hysterical like Beatles, Elvis, Sinatra-hysterical. They were Michael Jackson hysterical. I looked and I thought, "Oh my God", and it got louder and the screaming and you had to shout to hear the person next to you. And at Disneyland, the characters in those costumes, they're never allowed to speak and then Mickey looks at me and goes, "Holy ****!". And I don't know how long it was but out of nowhere this Cadillac limousine, I'll never forget it, I don't know here it came from... just *poof*... it was Disney magic, and the security people grabbed Michael, Mickey, and I and throws us into the car with Mickey's giant head and slams the doors and the chains broke and it was like the ocean, like surf. This wall of people, you know, like the Sorcerer's apprentice, surround the car. And Mickey and I are just platzing, the driver was like, "I don't know what to do" and I said, "Don't drive you'll kill somebody!" and Michael was like, "Hi..., Hello", totally not phased!" - John Landis


Lisa, Katherine & Michael in South Africa enjoying the act of a young South African dancer at a private party in Sun city, 12 0ctober. Michael Jackson was touring South Africa for concerts both in Johannesburg and Cape Town.



Michael Jackson and his wife Lisa Marie Presley salute children in Budapest 6 August 1994. Jackson is starting a three day visit to film new video-clip.






"I was 10. At Disney with my parents and uncle waiting in line for the Dumbo ride when all of a sudden a huge crowd surrounded us. A lady in a big white hat asked me if I wanted to cut the line. I, of course, said yes. Within seconds I was in the elephant waiting to "take off" when all of a sudden he appeared. To me, a huge fan at the time, it was a dream come true. One that was so overwhelming I still remember so clearly today my struggle to find words to speak. A lot of "uh hu's" and head nodding. Michael was "normal". Asked me my name, how old I was, where I lived, etc, etc.. Told me he loved Disney. I asked him questions about his video's and I think Madonna. That 3 minutes seemed like an eternity, but at the same time flew by.Though his career had it's up's and down's I think everyone in the business would agree he was an amazing talent who raised the bar on so many levels for so many entertainers, then, now, and in the future. Though I questioned his choices in his personal life, I still respect him professionally and thank him for his great contribution to the entertainment industry. I cherish my pictures and memories from my "3 minutes with Michael Jackson". It was, and still is, my best trip to Disney World ever. SLM"

Larry Banares, a local chef, served as Michael Jackson's personal chef and knew him well.
“His music — it changed the world.” Banares loved to remember the times he spent with Jackson, “How he grew up with us — I’m 51, one year older than Michael.”

Chef Banares loved Jackson’s music, just as Jackson loved his food. “Michael had come back and caught the aroma and says, ‘Oh — this smells so good.”

Banares, an executive chef with the La Jolla Hilton at Torrey Pines, said Jackson’s most enduring trait was his kindness. “He grabbed me on the arm and goes, ‘You’re gonna be dining with us tonight. I’m inviting you to sit down with us.’ Just was very honored to be in his presence.”

It was that presence that also created stories like this. Banares says, “One of his handlers had come to me and said, ‘Chef, everything ready?’ Yeah. ‘Everything looks good except for — are you guys bringing dessert tonight?’”

Jackson wanted ice cream, but it was left out and had melted, so his handlers took control. “He says, ‘Not to worry. I have a pint of Michael’s favorite ice cream coming and it’s going to be delivered via helicopter from Reseda.’ So, you talk about special treatment? Having a pint of ice cream flown to you via helicopter, landing on the top of one our towers at the hotel just in time for Michael’s enjoyment?”

For Banares, Jackson’s death is a call to action to leave the world a better place then he found it. “We’re here for a short amount of time and that we should all do our best to impart what we want to do — what we want to contribute to this world while we’re here.”




April 28 1996
-mergea sa vada productia ,, Sisterella''




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...