Wednesday, September 7, 2011

CHRIS TUCKER and Shana Mangatal response to Daphnee Barack-Aaron Carter interwiew

aaron carter


 INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPT .PART 2
AC: The only other person who knows about this is Chris, so... and it was a great time. It was fun, 'cause I don't think Michael ever really got a chance to do stuff like that.


CHRIS TUCKER RESPONSE, ON  TV



"3.14 and 3.21"

"I DO NOT SMOKE WEED 
I don't drink.








Chris Tucker  ON HIS FB




Oh c'mon please ! Michael hated all drugs







Daphne: And you were like what, 14, 15?
AC: Yeah. I was around 14 years old. (He was 15)
Daphne: (Did you have a drink? Did you see him drunk? I can't understand her irritating voice)
AC: Yeah, a little.



Shana Mangatal: "I was at the party when Aaron and Nick Carter spent the night. After all of the guests left, we went to the arcade and played VIDEO GAMES! Innocent fun! Wine was served because it was a party, but no cocaine! lol. And if Aaron had wine, he probably got it himself. Michael was extremely kind and welcoming to Aaron and Nick, so its sad that Daphne Barack has turned their friendship into something sinister."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankfulness to my father who ѕtated tο me regarding this ωeblοg, this website іs really amazing.


Αlso vіsit my site: crearfacebook.weebly.com

Anonymous said...

I lоve it when inԁividuals get togetheг аnd share thoughts.
Great blоg, keep іt up!

Heге іs mу weblog crear facebook gratis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...