Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Liza Minnelli: Michael Jackson's love life, X-rated Lady Gaga and David Gest

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2042245/Liza-Minnelli-Michael-Jacksons-love-life-X-rated-Lady-Gaga-David-Gest.html?ito=feeds-newsxml


She sighs. ‘I remember he was going with this girl and he was so in love with her. He came to show me the ring he’d bought for her. I asked him what he was going to say and he didn’t know. So I said: “Let’s rehearse,” and that’s what we did.

‘But the girl turned him down. She said she wasn’t ready to commit right now. She told him to ask again in six months. And it all but killed him. He was heartbroken. I knew all his girlfriends including Lisa Marie who became his wife.’

1 comment:

Al said...

ooh, ce dezvaluire, oare cine era fata? ce raspuns crud ´´mai intreaba-ma peste jumate de an´´

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...