Sunday, September 4, 2011

SCRISOARE DE LA MICHAEL?Ruska Bergman declara ca a fost postata pe internet fara voia ei




"My fate make(?) a fortunate fool (?) of me? I will give you the pleasure of the world and provide you with my kindgdom if you tell me how i can become your servant.
Desperately longing to buy your wishes. Do not let this be a rememberance of what could but have faith in the only melody of my heart."
PHOTO TWO:
"If i have offended you with this writing, i will accept the consequences, but is it my fault that i have personally found the most glorious person in you? And if there would be a remedy for this amorous truth (?) would i have the strength to take it? Or would my heart already be too weak?
My sweet rose, I have my ___ _____ for you I will ____ ______ till the day i can ____ _____ my own.
PART THREE
"The mystery of your soul fulfilled me with unearthly thoughts and the devotion of your spirit made my heart courageous again.
It is now that i ask to meet you this night under the approving eye of the bright and silver moon, there where we first met, with the ____ to discover the magic _____ _____ and the ____ of our future"
PART FOUR
"i would spend all i have, even more than i have, if that would awake the passion of your heart. The refelection of your eyes keeps haunting me in my dreams while i fight the creatures that would seperate us.
My delicate flower, you are, ___ breath sent from ___ with the purpose to___resembling summer."
PHOTO FIVE:
"What i feared the most ____ my honesty justify my irresponsible(?) feelings? Will you seal(?) these words with a ____ ______ sweet or the fresh morning dew? Or will this letter make ____ foolish ____ of me?
The sudden delight for the ____ of my mind and the _____ _____ of feeling desirable is the most heavenly gift you could have brought"
PHOTO SIX:
"A day never came so sweet as the day you honored me with your grace. Cupid's arrow blessed me with pure (?) love but left me behind with an empty mind. I could confidently ignore nature's ____ and say farewell to you or i could embrace the true ____ of passion. While only these two possibilities at ____ I chose what my _____ interested (?) me to."
PHOTO SEVEN:
"I do not know the outcome of this letter but i leave that to your feelings and wisdom. Heaven knows the 



sorrow i felt for leaving you without notice yesterday. It was a choice my heart did not agree to. I did not want to waste the ____ of having your company _____ i could not overcome the encounter with my own

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...