Thursday, October 27, 2011

Karen about Debbie on Facebook

DR was obsessed with the idea of "having Michael".
I refused to learn to administer the drugs, because it is NOT my place to do so. He needed qualified HELP. It is my opinion, it was more important to keep "the money train" going, than to do the right thing and let Michael heal properly. DR administering the drugs, was a way she could get his attention, and stay close to him? Is obsession sinister? Is wanting to
be in Michael's company, sinister? Why do you think she offered to give him children? To be connected to him forever.

I have many mixed emotions about Debbie. I found her to be overly obsessed with 

Michael...but come on, what female isn't? When Tarak and the Sultan of Brunei were financing Michael...they demanded he marry Debbie. It went against their beliefs. So Michael did. Then when Debbie was married, Debbie was jealous of my relationship with Michael. So she and Tarak...got me fired. Only to replace me with Tommy my gay assistant, that Debbie told everyone was her cousin (but wasn't) so...when Michael fired Tarak...Michael apologized to me and asked me to come back....Debbie also apologized. do I forgive her...yes, but I will not forget.

They were Muslim ( Tarek and the sultan ) and didn't believe in having children without marriage. The marriage was really a business arrangement as far as Michael was concerned. He thought of Debbie as a friend, never a love interest. In my opinion, Debbie thought he would fall in love with her...especially with me out of the way.

Remember I told you about Tarack not paying me, and telling me I could work with MJ, but not TALK to him?

Debbie was tied into THAT mess. however Tarak fired me the last leg of the History Tour. He told me I was never allowed to talk to Michael when we worked and he lowered my salary to an amount I could not live on (I had a child and home to support). I told him to go F*** himself. and he fired me. Since Tarak's employer was funding the tour and they lied to Michael, telling him… I refused to go...I missed a leg of the History Tour. This is when Debbie became his wife, and she was jealous of me. She made sure I was replace by a gay friend of hers who was working as my assistant, Tommy. Then Michael finally fired Tarak. He found out Tommy stole about $200,000.00 and all the makeup and hair equipment that I had collected over theyears for touring, and Tommy was spreading rumors that Michael was gay...he was fired also. Michael called me back and apologized.

Michael had to abide by the people who were controlling the money. I was cut off completely. Michael does not have a constant phone number and he left on tour. Michael always stood up for me when he was in "control" of his life and money. The people who were around him feared they would be fired too, if they helped me.

I was fired the last leg of the History Tour...Tarak fired me because I told him to go F*** himself. He was not paying me, and told me I could work with Michael, but I was never allowed to talk to him..he then told Michael I was demanding a lot of money, and if I didn't get it I was refusing to work for him. Tarak had his hand on all of Michael's financing. I was totally cut off from all contact.





NU STIU CAT DE ADEVARAT E CE ZICE EA, DAR FANII SPUN ALTCEVA:


 karen is such a liar. michael fired her not because of debbie but because she stole from his fans.


Faye always sounds jealous when she speaks of any woman that was even remotely in Michael's life. I remember that whole mess , of her and Randy (and his then girlfriend Tanya) swindling money from fans, and then blaming it all on Michael. She also used to sign up on fan forums and gossip about him ... she was just all around highly unprofessional (even when he was alive). Firing her was one of the best things MJ did for himself.


what a shady ass person. gossiping about MJ on a forum and blaming MJ for stealing the money?? wow. And she thinks she is so loyal to MJ *rolleyes*







8 comments:

Unknown said...

da interesant....si cum Tommi ala a raspandit astfel de zvonuri...adica chiar el, prietenul lui Debbie;((

iar KAREN SE AUTOVICTIMIZEAZA..LA CUM O VAD EU ACUM, CRED CA EA A VORBIT CAM CE NU TEBUIE, DEBBIE ARE M MULTA CREDIBILITATE DIN PARTEA MEA

Al said...

ca de mult se complica lumea ca nici ea nu mai stie care e adevarul si care minciuna
cine mai poate infirma ce spune Karen acum ca MJ nu mai e? se poate spune orice, nu-ti vine sa crezi pe nimeni; se joaca cu vorbele si tot ce se spune are multe intelesuri

Al said...

totusi Debbie sta in bancuta ei, in schimb asta e prezenta mereu pe net spunand cate ceva

Unknown said...

CHIAR PREA MULTE INTELESURI....PTR MINTEA NOASTRA

ALIII UITE CE AM GASIT:)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:SIC1vGLtamgJ:mjmyinspiration.ning.com/profile/AliCo+mjmyinspiration&cd=91&hl=ro&ct=clnk&gl=ro

Unknown said...

deci ele sunt toate acolo

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4lo7olnVVVAJ:mjmyinspiration.ning.com/profiles/blog/list+mjmyinspiration&cd=92&hl=ro&ct=clnk&gl=ro

Unknown said...

deci ele sunt toate acolo

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4lo7olnVVVAJ:mjmyinspiration.ning.com/profiles/blog/list+mjmyinspiration&cd=92&hl=ro&ct=clnk&gl=ro

Al said...

hei :)), profilul meu , ooo, dar cum e posibil?

Al said...

aaa, memoria cache, tare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...