Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A slurring Michael Jackson talks about children in recording

on-talks-about-children-in-slurred-message-.html


In the recording discovered on Dr. Conrad Murray’s iPhone, Jackson rambled to his doctor about his upcoming comeback concerts and plans to build a hospital for children.
“God wants me to do it. I’m gonna do it, Conrad,” the singer said in slurred words.
“I know you would,” Murray replied.

Jackson is heard telling Murray that he wants to build the hospital after his planned series of comeback concerts
"That will be remembered more than my performances," Jackson is heard saying. "My performance will be up there helping my children and always be my dream. I love them. I love them because I didn't have a childhood ... I feel their pain. I feel their hurt. I can deal with it."

Mumbling and at times incomprehensible, the singer went on to tell Murray what he had often said publicly -– that he related to children because his music career had interrupted his own youth.
“I love them because I didn’t have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain,” Jackson said.
Murray replied “Mmm-mmm” repeatedly as Jackson spoke, and after the singer suddenly grew silent asked, “You OK?”
"I am asleep," Jackson replied.





‎"Michael Jackson Children's Hospital. Gonna have a movie theater, game room. Children are depressed. The – in those hospitals, no game room, no movie theater. They're sick because they're depressed. Their mind is depressing them. I want to give them that. I care about them, them angels. God wants me to do it. God wants me to do it. I'm gonna do it....... I love them. I love them because I didn't have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt. I can deal with it. `Heal the World.' `We Are the World.' `Will You Be There.' `The Lost Children.' These are the songs I've written because I hurt, you know, I hurt."

5 comments:

Unknown said...

auzizi-i si pe boii aia de la radar, care au scris pana acum numai bazaconii


au noroc cu fanii, ca altfel nu ar sti de unde sa se informeze

Hi! I'm the legal editor 4 RadarOnline.com, and I want to thank you all so much for calling in. We hope to hear from you. Your dedication and devotion to Mr. Jackson is truly admirable and awe inspiring. Tomorrow, our featured guest will be the lovely Erin Jacobs !! We will be broadcasting live everyday, 12:30-1:30 PM PST, and hope to continue to hear from you.

Unknown said...

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/conrad-murray-live-talk-tom-mesereau-0

Al said...

of of, trist, extrem de trist, Michael merita sa fie cu copiii lui, sa fie in viata, poate si-ar fi gasit linistea de care avea atata nevoie...
:(((((((((

Unknown said...

‎"Michael Jackson Children's Hospital. Gonna have a movie theater, game room. Children are depressed. The – in those hospitals, no game room, no movie theater. They're sick because they're depressed. Their mind is depressing them. I want to give them that. I care about them, them angels. God wants me to do it. God wants me to do it. I'm gonna do it....... I love them. I love them because I didn't have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt. I can deal with it. `Heal the World.' `We Are the World.' `Will You Be There.' `The Lost Children.' These are the songs I've written because I hurt, you know, I hurt."

Al said...

:((((((((((

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...