Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Anita Aloha-Cute story about the Bad era Pepsi commercial

I worked with Michael Jackson for 4 Days on the Pepsi Commercial called "The Chase", in January of 1987, with a lot of Night Filming. Joe Pytka was the Director. There were, approximately, 20 of us chosen from the Casting Agency to "Chase" him (Michael Jackson) from an Airplane, to a Sports Car, Down the Alleys of Downtown, L.A., and up on to the Roof of City Hall. In order to "get away from us - the Chasers", he jumped off the Roof, of City Hall, and grabbed the bottom of a Helicopter. On the First Day, I played a Reporter - "Chasing" him. The next 3 Days (& Nights), I played a Fan - "Chasing" him. At that time, my Stage Name was - Tina Hope Ortega, and I was 41. (I'm, now, 64 Years "Young") When we were Filming, up on the Roof of City Hall, he would go down to his RV to see his Pet - Bubbles. I have the Fond Memory of - One Night, before leaving the Roof, he Stopped, Smiled at Me & Patted Me on My Head. I still have the Burgundy Turtleneck & Thick Grey Sweater I was wearing. When I look at them, I Smile & think of him. Thank You - Michael Jackson. Love, Anita Aloha (Demo Show Reel)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...