Thursday, August 18, 2011

THE DAY I MET MICHAEL JACKSON(before Thriller,in a movie theatre)

Michael Jackson sit beside me,, and we talk. I was at the Ommi international In Atlanta Ga downtown before the movie started ! i was sitting on a wall with other people just talking and eating and this young teen he was big for his age. He confront Michael jackson ! but the teen had know idea Michael Jackson was with othere people Randy his baby brother , this child walk up to Michael and said you must be a f f, and Michael walk up and said if I am what are you going to do about it .? and then Randy walk up and look at this teen what happen I had no idea I pick up my little food and drink and some other people we got out the way. This teen was with other boys they thought Michae Jackson was along.. these Young teens were looking for troblem . Michael jackson is a good person Michael and his brother was just walking around lookiing and then this happen. I hate to say the f word its so uncall for,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...