Saturday, August 13, 2011

Love, Sex And Women In His Own Words




Michael Jackson 13 Years Old,Teen Star Magazine, 1972
Q: How do you feel about kissing on a first date?
MJ: I can dig it! I think that if you dig a chick enough to ask her out, you’re crazy if you don’t want to kiss her. And, if she accepted the date, she likes you and probably wants to be kissed. So, I couldn’t think of any reason why you shouldn’t! I think I’d like to wait ’till the end of the date before I kissed her, though! I think most girls are afraid you’re comin’ on too fast if you kiss them right away. But, if I could tell that chick I was with was just waitin’ to be kissed, I wouldn’t mess around wastin’ time! I’d take her in my arms, bend her face back to rest on the back of her seat, and slowly lean toward her, gazin’ into her eyes and talking in a slow, smooth voice. Then, I’d press my lips against hers, gently at first, then harder and harder until we’re both lost in a soul kiss of true love."
MJ: I think that bein’ honest with one another is important when you’re gettin’ serious with a chick, and don’t want to have her goin’ out with other guys. You have to be loyal and true to one another, or your love will never last! But, when you’re dating lots of chicks, and the chicks you date go with other guys, honesty isn’t so important. Don’t get me wrong, though! I don’t think lyin’ to someone is ever a good or a smart thing to do! But, as long as you haven’t made any promises to each other, you have the right to keep some things for yourself! For instance, if you’ve been dating a chick on and off and she dates other guys, and she asks you where you were when she phoned your house and didn’t get an answer, I don’t think it’s any of her business to know you were out with a different girl! I don’t think I have the right to pry into her life either!
Q: What would you do if you fell in love with a girl who was going steady with someone else?
MJ: Well, if I knew from the beginning that she was going with another guy, I probably wouldn’t date her, no matter how much I wanted to! But, if I didn’t know she was going steady, and I found out after I fell in love with her, I think I’d be pretty mad! Even if I thought that she didn’t do it to be cruel, and was just too scared to tell him her true feelin’s, I think I’d tell her in a kind, understanding way, to figure out what she was gonna do, and come back after she’d done it.

1972
The only difference between me and an ordinary 13 year old boy is that he can go to a place by himself. With me, it’s alittle different. I can walk to stores around my hometown by myself but anytime I go somewhere else, I have to have some kind of security. I don’t mind. I kind of like the idea of the girls trying to get to me.
Right On, April, 1972
Judy: The girls are probably wondering what kind of you like best so why don’t you tell us?
Michael: I’ll tell you. As long as they have a good personality…
Judy: What’s a good personality?
Michael: Well, like, you wouldn’t get a girl and marry her in one day, would you? You’d have to talk to her first and see what she’s like.

Late 1976
As for the girls in Michael’s life, there are many. Michael says he enjoys flirting with the idea of a heavy romance.
"You know, when you’re on the road, you get a chance to meet a lot of girls. I’m only scared of them when they’re in a group watching our act. Sometimes I think we’ll never get off the stage in one piece. They do some strange things, like taking off their underwear or whatever you call them and throwing them onstage. I’ve heard of this happening to other entertainers but until it happened to us, it was hard to believe.
"When we were in Chicago, three girls tried to storm out hotel room. And they meant business. Now I have grave doubts as to who the weak sex really is.
"Of course, I believe in love. It’s beautiful when it’s right. My love life is like my music. I don’t record a song unless I really dig it, the same goes for girls I see."
As far as anyone knows, Michael doesn’t have a serious relationship going on with any one pretty girl. He is, as he says, playing the field.
"Let’s face, I’m too darn young to be thinking about marriage and kids. I’m still just a kid myself. Being nineteen soon doesn’t mean that I’m ready to settle down.
"There’s a whole world out there I still want to see. There are people of other countries I’d like to get to know better. Travelling in itself has been an education. You learn so much by seeing a place, eating their food, hearing their folklore and trying out their dances. I’m working on languages in my spare time, too. I think knowing the language of a country opens the door to their hearts. And that’s what I want to do."
Robin Katz, Record Mirror, July 2nd 1977
Groupies, to Michael, are the girls who succeed in climbing over the wall of their house and then get thrown out by the security guards. And the guards are the people he sneaks by to have a good night out. And when Michael has a good night out, he is smart enough to keep it to himself.
Rock Lives, 19 year old Michael Jackson, 1977
Speaking of your thoughts and your heart, do you have any girlfriends?
"I’m too busy for dating girls right now. I’d like to try, maybe. What do you think? Think I should, yeah? Well, I’ll think about that. I’ll think about what you said. We’ll see… But I’m happy. "

1978
"I’m not married and haven’t got any plans to marry though I expect I will eventually!" Michael grinned.
Action, November 9 1978
Action: Do you have a girlfriend?
Michael: I have girlfriends. But they’re friends. The right girl has to come along. I’ll take my time.
April, 1980
What about marriage? It is a logical question when dealing with a handsome, rich and intelligent bachelor. "I’m certain thatI will get married and settle down to raise a family – I’m just not ready yet. I do meet young ladies that I respect and enjoy being with – but marriage is an important step and I want it to last forever. A family is something that I want more than anything in the world."
Ebony, December 1982
Michael turned 24 in August. He says he has finally taken charge of his life and career ("I pay people and I tell them what to do"). There’s a new lady he likes a lot, and he’s as happy as he has ever been.
Michael wants a "real nice place for my mother, because we’re very, very close, you know" and "I want it to be real nice because this is where I plan to spend most of my time until I get married and move to Switzerland."
Married? When?
"I’m not saying, but it’ll be sooner or later and I definitely plan to do it."
He’s also one of the most popular, best liked entertainers in Hollywood although he says he has "only about three really close friends." He refuses to name them because "the people I don’t name will be upset."

Focus Magazine, February 1984
RO/CLASS: How do you feel about the gossip about your sex life?
Jackson: I don’t listen to it. Or read it.
RO/CLASS: Do you think most of the public imagine you’re gay?
Jackson: I think most people are smart enough to know you can’t judge a book by its cover.
RO/CLASS: But why the flamboyant touches like glittery socks or the silver glove?
Jackson: Because I like them.
RO/CLASS: Are you very sheltered from outsiders, as has been claimed?
Jackson: I have to make the most of my time and I do choose the people I’m with.
RO/CLASS: How is your personal life? Is there someone special?
Jackson: It’s wonderful and I am in love…


Glenda Tapes, 4.5, 1992
M: I want to be with someone… I want to know what a relationship is all about before I die, cant you understand that, girl?
M: I just wanna know what it’s like, girl, to have a real relationship with someone who doesn’t want me for me.. that I don’t, I dont’ have to look over my shoulder all the time.
M: Yeah, that doesn’t question me.. I mean..(i) I dont… and, and.. like La Toya said in her book.. she said, either I am going to have to find somebody who doesn’t know who the heck I am or, or, deal with somebody whose career is equally as important, or equally like mine.
G: Well, a nix to both of those
M: What am I gonna do? I dont want to die without knowing about having a real relationship with a women or being involved…
M: I haven’t been married before, ever.. having a relationship like that before, I never… Being in a normal… having a relationship with someone (I) I never had that.
G: Well, I think everybody wants too
M: But, I haven’t!
G: Okay
M: And that’s what I want.
M: I don’t want to die not having a relationship like everybody else around me have had.
G: You’re pushing 34 my dear.
M: Yeah and I have never had that. I’ve never had that kind of relationship. Why would I want (Tape cut). Everyone else I know have had it. But I never have.
G: Well, I guess it’s time you get it.
M: I know it is. (Tape Cut) I trashed her. Even though we had fallen in love. I ruin my own relationships.

multumim, fanutule!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...