Saturday, August 13, 2011

Michael, un romantic incurabil!

In noiembrie 1995, Mike a comandat acest tablou, indicand toate detaliile dorite. Iata ce spune pictorul, David Nordahl :
"In November, 1994, I spent 2 weeks with Michael and Lisa Marie at the Trump Towers in New York. I was there to work on 2 projects for Michael while he was in the recording studio. Michael and Lisa Marie were great together and a lot of fun to be with.
In 1995 Michael asked me to do a painting of the 2 of them. Not one to do a normal portrait, he came up with a creative vision of how he wantedto portray their love for each other. Michael gave me a list of things he would like to see in the painting. I made a sketch and sent the
original to him. He called me when he received it. He said he loved it and not to change a thing except to make the castle more "fanciful". At this time, I was working on 3 or 4 projects for Michael. I asked if I should set aside these projects in favor of this painting. Michael told me to finish what I was working on and to do the painting afterwards.
Sadly, by the time I got around to this painting, Michael and Lisa Marie had separated."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...