Monday, August 29, 2011

mj notes

"I'm not a psychologist, I speak from the heart only."


Redraft: "And I'm not trying to use psychology to get (hits?)"









Annullment Reason: I refuse to continue to live under extensive pressure of impact now or the future of a family unwelcome threats and behavior, such as the Presley family. I, Michael Jackson, file “Irreconcilable Differences” And will continue to direct my energy towards my first love, MUSIC.

And I will continue to move on with my new life where a family can love and appreciate me for whom I am, (MJ) Thee King of Pop, and reconcilable with my Moslem wife Ankhesenamen.... a woman I know loves me and would die for me.....




Below the note in blue there's a message for Michael Peters who died August 21 1994 and DeeDee who died August 27, 1994.


De-De and Michael Peters touched our life let's keep them in our...
future prayers and know that they are not gone (but) was chosen in heaven above as guardian angels to watch over us, and they will prevail with us each and every day... They were so special to us, as we were to them... Just look over your shoulders and their spirit surrounds and enhance us..."






I just can't concieve how a person could hate another because of skin color. I love every race on the planet earth. Prejudice is the child of ignorance. Naked we come into the world and naked we shall go out. and a very good thing too, for it reminds me that i am naked under my shirt, whatever it's color. I am sorry to bring up such past news, but in the car i was hurt by what you said i'm so happy though that you have managed to overcome your childhood past. Thank God that you are (?) from such beliefs of ignorance. I am glad I have never experienced such thing. Teach your kids to love all people equally i know you will. I speak from my heart saying i love you and all people especially the children, i am glad God choose me and you. Love MJ.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...