Monday, August 29, 2011

mesaje de la Michael 2













On November 1, 1996, before leaving Bombay, India, he leaves the following handwritten note on a pillow from his hotel room: "India, all my life I have longed to see your face. I met you and your people and fell in love with you. Now my heart is filled with sorrow and despair, for I have to leave you, but I promise I shall return to love you and caress you again. Your kindness has overwhelmed me, your spiritual awareness has overtaken and moved me, and your children have truly touched my heart. They are the face of God. I truly love and adore you, India. Forever. Continue to love, clean, and educate the children. The future shines in them. You are my special love, India. May God always bless you. Michael Jackson".






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...