Saturday, August 13, 2011

Naomi, Naomiiiiii...

Ganssirie Tandia
Karen, please tell us what happened between Michael and Naomi Campbell?
Please my high heels want to know too, please, LOL

Karen Faye Kissinger
Michael had to have the director, Herb Ritts, stop her from talking obscene to him during the takes....funny story. She cried.


Karen Faye Kissinger
I was hiding out of the view from the camera inside the building. Michael would come to me after every take. He would come in, and say "oh my gosh Turkle, it's horrible, just horrible"...I asked "what?" he said he couldn't tell me, it was too horrible.

Karen Faye Kissinger
he would go out and do another take...and come back and say the same thing

Karen Faye Kissinger
Finally, I said WHAT?? he said, Naomi is talking filth to him...and asked me to call in Herb Ritts. So I did.

Karen Faye Kissinger
Michael ask Herb to please ask Naomi to watch her mouth....

Karen Faye Kissinger
So he did...she ran away crying.

Karen Faye Kissinger
She later came up to him and apologized...and we continued shooting. It was very funny, because Michael was so distraught over her behavior, and to embarrassed to tell me what she was doing, until he couldn't take it anymore.

Karen Faye Kissinger
she was saying...to put it nicely, she wanted to put his private parts in her mouth...LOL

Karen Faye Kissinger
not in her words...LOL

Karen Faye Kissinger
Michael was so embarrassed...he didn’t want to go back out there....To me it was soooo funny. Michael would almost faint if I told him I had my period, when he asked me why I had a headache.



Over the past few decades, Sharon Oreck has played mom to a sizable contingent of '80s music royalty. When a passel of cops showed up on the set of Madonna's "Just Like a Prayer" video, thinking the 20 petroleum-soaked flaming crosses made out of asbestos were part of a hate crime, she was the one who had to convince them otherwise. When the local pet trainers ran out of white doves before the shoot of Prince protégée Sheila E's "Glamorous Life" video, she used gray homing pigeons shellacked with a white substance used by mature men to cover their bald spots. And when Michael Jackson was offended by an alleged offer of oral pleasure from Naomi Campbell on the set of the aptly named "In the Closet" video, it was Oreck who had to soothe egos all around.


david gest's book

apparently mj had a lot of business deals go wrong because the business ppl would proposition him for sex

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...