Saturday, August 13, 2011

MIKE-INTRE DEBBIE SI LISA

MJ: I wanted children and she didn’t.



SB:She felt she had her kids.


MJ: Yeah, and she promised me before we married, that would be the first thing we’d do was have children. So I was broken-hearted and I walked around al the time holding these little baby dolls and I’d be crying, that’s how badly I wanted them. So I was determined to have children. It disappointed me that she wouldn’t keep her promise to me, you know?
Quote:
O: So was there a lot of pressure for you to have a baby?

LISA: Yes, there was quite a bit. I mean he was…

O: From the time you got married?

L: Yes, there was. And I did want to. I just kept, I wanted to make sure, I was looking into the future and I was thinking I don’t ever want to get onto a custody battle with him, I don’t want to go head to head with him. So I need to make sure that everything around is good. I know, I’ve had children, I knew that bringing children into certain circumstances you have to make sure that everything is safe and secured and okay and I wanted to make sure that he and I were really really united because we were gonna be up against so much

magic/madness, 1995

lisa marie's friend monica pastelle says: 'i recall lisa telling me that michael was trying to make her believe he was interested in a white nurse who worked for his dermatologist. Lisa just laughed it off. She thought michael was trying to make her jealous, just playing games.'

'but it was true, just the same: michael was seeing debbie rowe while he was married to lisa,' says monica pastelle. 'and lisa knew it. at one point, she and debbie had a tense telephone conversation during which lisa said: "look, nursey. I'm sorry that you're in love with my husband. But he's mine. So get lost".

'afterwards, lisa burst out laughing. She said: "can you imagine? Me acting like the jealous little wife because michael's wet nurse -or whatever she is- is in love with him. What is this craziness?"
Quote:
michael enters rehab, november 12 1993

'when he went into the rehab, i remember that debbie was so, so relived.' says tonya boyd. 'when michael got out of rehab he started dating lisa marie. But he never stopped seeing debbie, even after he married lisa marie.'

“i know when michael was addicted, debbie stayed on the telephone for hours and hours, pleading with him to save himself”, says debbie's friend tonya boyd. “she told me that she said: 'if you die, i will be crushed. I wouldn't be able to survive it. You are my very life'.” (daily record)

Quote:
lisa, playboy, june 2003

playboy: Did you and michael discuss having kids?

presley: Yeah. [laughs] i got out of that one. “i just don’t think it’s a good idea right now.” but i knew that’s what he wanted. And i knew debbie rowe was offering to do it for him while we were married, according to him. She was a nurse who had a crush on him and offered to have his babies.

playboy: Was he trying to leverage you into agreeing?

presley: kind of. “debbie rowe says she’ll do it.” ok, have debbie rowe do it! and it’s funny, when i imagined having a child with him, all i could ever see was a custody battle nightmare.
Quote:

oprah, october 2010

o: I can’t remember the exact month you divorced, but you divorced and several months later, i know by october, it was announced that debbie rowe was pregnant. How did you feel about that?

l: Well, i knew it was a bit of a retalitory act on his part. because i didn’t have a baby and i know that she was there the whole time telling him she would do it.

o: You knew that?

l: he would come tell me, he would come tell me. “if you’re not gonna do it, debbie said she’ll do it.” and i was like, “what is that? Hi. Uh… not gonna entice me.” so we would get into it, you know, arguments because that really wasn’t how to handle it. But that was how he knew how to handle it, i don’t wanna say – he’d be like, “well if you’re not going to, this person will. Are you gonna do it or not?”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...