Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Michael Jackson in the Moscow children's homes 1993




Boys from Orphanage tell about Michael's arrival and about a meeting with him

What was your feeling when you saw him?

He sat down, looked at us. He called me, I approached to him,he gave the autograph .
I greeted him, I asked: " will you sing?" He answered: "Yes, I will , if children calm down. If there will be a silence i will sing to you".

-In what language did he ask you in English or Russian?
-In Russian, the interpreter was there with me

Then he gave the autograph and left

I asked him: "Why you leave?" And the translator sad he does not like when people kiss him or when his presented with flowers

He gave photos to us
Sasha, and What was your feeling?

- I was caught by surprise, and I even did not feel the ground under my feet when I saw him
- Tell me, Did you know about his arrival?
- honestly, I did not believe in it, but we were waiting

- We thought, that he did not arrive himself, but it was him, very beautiful and young, I was very happy and my heart was full of joy

Categoria:

1 comment:

Al said...

eu nu cred deloc ca a zis el ca nu-i place sa-l pupe si sa i se dea flori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...