Saturday, September 24, 2011

‎" They have been loyal. They are activists. They will fight you about me."


-------------------------------------
--The fans love you because you can sing and because you can dance, or do you feel unconditional love from your fans?
"That's hard, 'cause I'm not in their skin. Umm, I think after discovering who I am and how I see them and make them feel good about themselves, they love me unconditionally. I know they do. . . I feel it, I see it. You go with me sometime and we go out and you're gonna run into the diehard fans, you're going to see something. It's unbelievable, it's like a religious experience. They sleep on the street, hold up candlelight and they have their families out there, it's just so beautiful. I love seeing the children come, that makes my heart so happy . . . they discovered what I'm about, what I'm trying to say."
-------------------------------------
"I love [my fans] to pieces and what makes my heart happy is when I see they support my beliefs about family and children. They have these big billboards of children and babies and they're with me, they get it, you know? They get what I'm saying."
-------------------------------------
"But I am finding today, and it is so true, that guys today are really changing and I have watched it happen through my career. Guys scream with the same kind of adulation that girls do in a lot of countries. They are not ashamed. They are shaking, "I love you." We have guys chasing us around."
--But the fanatics are the women.
"Yeah, they are loyal, women. They have been loyal. They are activists. They will fight you about me."

1 comment:

Al said...

haha, ce simpatic este, pai cum mai sa nu iti strige si baietii ca te iubesc ca doar esti one of a kind :). Eeeeh, femeile sunt fanatice, ele pun patos si iubire multa si pasiune si tot ce vrei, nu fetelor? :))))))
si by the way, la cum arati , nah, sunt fanatice ....:))))))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...